Technology has greatly changed the world of orthodontics and there is now an “invisible” way to straighten your teeth without braces. At Integrity Dental Care, we offer this treatment to adult patients with small amounts of crowding, overlap, or spacing. To find out if you’re a candidate for limited orthodontic treatment in our office, give us a call or inquire at your next appointment. If your case is more complex, you may still be eligible for clear braces but will need to see a dental specialist, called an orthodontist, for treatment. We will happily refer you to an orthodontist nearby.
- We use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made with 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position.
- You may visit our office about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Most of our treatment cases are completed in 6-12 months.