*PER CDC GUIDELINES, MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED TO BE WORN WHEN ENTERING OUR OFFICE*
Although COVID-19 continues to be a public health challenge, our office is open and able to care for our patients in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Board of Dentistry. At Integrity Dental Care, our main goal has always been to protect the health of our patients, our team, and our community. Many dental diseases and conditions are progressive, so it is imperative to the health of our patients to get the care that they need. We are able to do so safely by instituting some extra precautions and social distancing measures to our office.
We understand that many patients may be delaying diagnosis and/or treatment of dental conditions due to COVID-19. If you are experiencing, or have experienced any of the following, we encourage you to contact our office immediately, so that we can arrange treatment:
- Fractured or cracked teeth
- Broken or missing fillings or crowns
- Large cavities
- Pain or swelling in the mouth
Preventative care is vital to good oral health. We are also able to see patients for hygiene recall visits/cleanings. In order to adhere to social distancing protocols and provide the safest environment possible for our patients and team, these appointments will look and feel a bit different than in the past. Please reach out to us via text, email or phone call to schedule your next dental cleaning!
When you do visit our office, we want to ensure you that it is safe at Integrity Dental Care. We have always practiced universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control and at this time, we are taking extended measures to further protect our patients and team. You will notice many changes around the office that make it easier for everyone to practice social distancing, as well as different personal protective equipment (PPE) used by our staff. You will receive an email the day prior to your appointment with the information below. Please contact us to verify the email address we have on file. Here are some important things to review before coming to our office:
- Regardless of your vaccination status, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell), please stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- All patients are asked to check-in from their vehicles to minimize traffic in the waiting room. When you arrive, please text (864) 428-2259 with your name and the make and color of your vehicle. You can also reply to the last text you received from our office. If you do not have texting capabilities, please call the office at (651) 459-3039. Please stay in your vehicle until you are notified to meet a staff member at our front entrance vestibule. YOU MUST BE ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, AS THE SCHEDULE IS BEING STRICTLY MONITORED TO UPHOLD SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- All visitors must wear a mask or face covering into the office. Your mask can be taken off while in a treatment room.
- Once greeted in the vestibule, a staff member will ask you to utilize the hand sanitizer station. They will then escort you directly to a care room.
- We ask that only patients being treated that day enter the office. If someone drives you to your appointment, please have them stay in their vehicle. Minors, or others with legal guardians or caregivers, may be accompanied.
- Please complete our COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to your visit.
We strongly believe that your oral health is imperative to your overall well-being and we are happy to welcome patients back to our office. Know that we have been thinking of our patients and their families during this crazy and unprecedented time. Remember, our online practice portal is always open to look up past appointments, pay your bill, and access our office forms and documents. We are excited to see you soon!
Dr. Kelley, Dr. Gulis, and the Integrity Dental Care Team