Although COVID-19 continues to be a public health challenge, our office is open and able to care for our patients in accordance with guidelines from Governor Walz, the Minnesota Board of Dentistry, and the CDC. At Integrity Dental Care, our main goal has always been to protect the health of our patients, our team, and our community. Many dental diseases and conditions are progressive, so it is imperative to the health of our patients to get the care that they need. We are able to do so safely by instituting some extra precautions and social distancing measures to our office.
We understand that many patients may be delaying diagnosis and/or treatment of dental conditions due to COVID-19. If you are experiencing, or have experienced any of the following, we encourage you to contact our office immediately, so that we can arrange treatment:
- Fractured or cracked teeth
- Broken or missing fillings or crowns
- Large cavities
- Pain or swelling in the mouth
At this time, we are also able to see patients for hygiene recall visits/cleanings. In order to adhere to social distancing protocols and provide the safest environment possible for our patients and team, these appointments will look and feel a bit different than in the past. Please feel free to reach out to us via text, email or phone call to be re-appointed if you are ready to reschedule a visit.
When you do visit our office, we want to ensure you that it is safe at Integrity Dental Care. We have always practiced universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control and at this time, we are taking extended measures to further protect our patients and team. You will notice many changes around the office that make it easier for everyone to practice social distancing, as well as different personal protective equipment (PPE) used by our staff. You will receive an email the day prior to your appointment with the information below. Please contact us to verify the email address we have on file. Here are some important things to review before coming to our office:
- If you are experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell) or have been exposed to someone known to have COVID-19, please stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- All patients are asked to check-in from their vehicles to minimize traffic in the waiting room. When you arrive, please text (864) 428-2259 with your name and the make and color of your vehicle. You can also reply to the last text you received from our office. If you do not have texting capabilities, please call the office at (651) 459-3039. Please stay in your vehicle until you are notified to meet a staff member at our front entrance vestibule. YOU MUST BE ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, AS THE SCHEDULE IS BEING STRICTLY MONITORED TO UPHOLD SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- All visitors must wear a mask or face covering into the office, which will remain on until a procedure begins. You must provide this, as our office needs to do everything possible to conserve our supply.
- Once greeted in the vestibule, a staff member will ask you to utilize the hand sanitizer station. They will then escort you directly to a care room.
- Only patients being treated that day will be allowed into the office. If someone drives you to your appointment, they need to stay in their vehicle. The only exception for this is minors or others accompanied by a legal guardian or caregiver. Guardians and caregivers are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and asked to sign a consent form before any treatment begins.
- Once treatment is completed, you will be asked to put your mask back on and use hand sanitizer before leaving the room.
- Please understand that due to changes in the schedule, the doctor or hygienist that you normally see may not be available. These changes need to be made to maintain a safe environment in our office.
We strongly believe that your oral health is imperative to your overall well-being and we are happy to welcome patients back to our office. Know that we have been thinking of our patients and their families during this crazy and unprecedented time. Remember, our online practice portal is always open to look up past appointments, pay your bill, and access our office forms and documents. We are excited to see you soon!
Dr. Kelley, Dr. Gulis, and the Integrity Dental Care Team